- Theater of Inclusion’s One and All project at the Indianapolis Museum of Art was the subject of Emily Taylor’s article on Blue Sky Window.
- Mike Corbin of WIBC radio interviewed Dante and Rebecca about their project Indy Love You.
- Dante Ventresca interviewed by height1000, a review which brings to light the achievements of innovative individuals, programs and organizations engaged in designing innovative and economical supports geared to encourage the intellectual, cultural and artistic potential of artists who are considered by some to have disabilities.
- Rebecca King received the Creative Renewal award from the Arts Council of Indianapolis, which allowed her the opportunity to travel to Reggio Emilia, Italy, where she visited the Loris Malaguzzi International Center to examine and explore program documentation, techniques that she was employing in her work with Theater of Inclusion. Rebecca also attended the Venice Biennale.
- Rebecca King wrote the essay “Unnecessary” for Spirit & Place Festival.
- Rebecca King was named a Forty Under 40 by the Indiana Business Journal.
- Rebecca King was one of 12 recipients of the Governor’s Award for Tomorrow’s Leaders, which is given by the Indiana Humanities Council